We are committed to help maintain the health and safety of all our employees. In relation to this commitment, our goal is to have an injury free workplace. Our company is determined to eliminate all possible hazards or any potential danger which may cause accidents, injuries, or illnesses of employees, contractors, and visitors.
Our objectives are to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory obligations such as OH & S
- Provide adequate resources to establish and maintain safe work systems
- Continuously improve performance through technology, education, and good management practices.
- Provide health and safety training for employees.
- Promote a positive health & safety atmosphere that is based on the principle that all accidents can be prevented.
- Establish a contingency program for unexpected events to minimize potential hazards to people, assets, and the environment.
All managers, supervisors, and employees are accountable for health and safety performance in their respective areas of work.
All employees are required to follow Work Safety regulation and are obligated to report any hazards or potential dangers to their supervisors. Additionally, our staff must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing if necessary.
Our commitment to health and safety is as important as our commitment to our client’s business objectives.
This policy and associated procedures will be reviewed in consultation with the appropriate parties on an annual basis for relevance and effectiveness.