Apartment Cleaning Sydney
Some tricks learnt through experience can make cleaning the home a little more effective.
- Use lemon in the Kitchen Garbage disposal. This garbage disposal is designed to be self cleaning, but odours can still be an issue. Lemon cut into wedges can freshen the scent. Bi Carb. of Soda can also deodorize the disposal.
- Use salt and lemon to clean kitchen cutting boards.
Clean all air vents. These easily become blocked with dust that accumulates over time. And this forces the system to work harder for less results. A vacuum with a soft attachment is good for cleaning vents. Use a damp cloth on a butterknife or chopstick to clean corners and slats.
- If you live in a hard water area then mineral deposits will build up on showerheads and faucets. Clean this mineral deposit away with vinegar.
- Remove soap scum from the bathroom with a mixture of detergents and vinegar. A stiff bristle brush will help remove soap scum from grout between tiles.
- Most furniture cannot have the cloth removed. Clean these couches and chairs by covering them with baking Soda. vacuum off the Baking Soda once it has sat upon the fabric for 30 minutes or so.
- Unclog the sink with baking Soda and vinegar. Follow this with boiling water.
- Clean the microwave by heating a bowl of water and vinegar. The will loosen any grime on the oven walls. Some people put a toothpick in the bowl to prevent it boiling over. Then wipe down the inside of the microwave with a cloth.
Commercial Cleaning Services Sydney
We spend more time in our home than anywhere else. Make sure the space you live in is clean and pleasant. Use professional cleaning.