Carpet Office Cleaning Sydney
Carpet cleaning probably receives as much attention as any cleaning task; it is one of the largest surfaces in any building, with people constantly walking all over it. Carpet office cleaning is a propriety, because so many people come and go, carrying in a lot of dirt, grime and contaminants.
A few important facts about carpet office cleaning:
• Vacuume a carpet first, because dry dirt first is easier to remove than wet dirt, which is literally mud.
• General cleaning removes most stains, but a few stains need to be spot cleaned. Occasionally some stains cannot be removed. A spill that causes a stain has a better chance of being removed is look after immediately.
• Have some microfiber cloths and absorbent materials on hand for the occasional, inevitable spill. Be acting promptly you can prevent 99% or permanent stains
• Carpet cleaning cannot remove all stains, else it would remove the colour of the carpet.
• Professionals use an acidic rinse during or after the cleaning process because most cleaning is alkaline, and the acid will cancel this out.
• Protectors like Scotch Guard of e-Gard will preserve the appearance of a carpet for the long term. These are spray on liquids.
• Carpets are groomed after cleaning to make sure that the direction of the fibres is pleasing.
• We recommend steam cleaning every 6 months. The minimal water used for this is quickly removed, so there is no damage to the flooring.
• Steam cleaning reduces the wear and tear on the carpet – it removes the deep down grit that cause wear when people walk on the floor.
• Office carpet cleaning should be covered by a warranty.
Office Cleaning Sydney CBD
Carpet cleaning means a better looking, more hygienic environment for your office. This looks good for clients and helps office morale.