Home and Commercial office cleaning Sydney
The oven isn’t cleaned as often as the rest of the house. But a home oven should be cleaned at least every 6 month. Commercial ovens in restaurants need to be cleaned more frequently. A clean oven will work better than unclean one, tend to be healthier, and will not cause problems like setting of a smoke alarm.
Some ovens have an automatic cleaning system. This uses intense heat to clean the oven interior. This is a little pricy, and it might set off the fire alarm if not used regularly (if there is a really dirty surface inside the oven). Nonetheless this feature is worthwhile if available.
General Oven Cleaning
An old and reliable way to clean an oven is with bicarb of Soda and vinegar.
- Make sure the oven is cold and remove all internal trays and equipment.
- Use a small bowl and make a mixture of Bi carb with water. It should be a thick paste.
- Use a cloth spread the bi–carb paste on the oven interior surface. Spread in a circular motion. Some of the grime and grease should start to come off, turning the paste brown.
- Leave the oven overnight. The bi-carb will continue to break down the harder grease.
- Spray the interior of the oven with white vinegar. Wait a few minutes than wipe the oven interior clean with a cloth.
Commercial cleaning services are often used by restaurants, cafes and other cooking business who do not have time to clean the ovens themselves. When the oven is being cleaned the kitchen is not operating, or not operating to capacity, so this probably means lost revenue. Commercial cleaning keeps this down time to a minimum.
Residential and business cleaning services Sydney
Arrange regular cleaning for home, office and your business needs, so everything is in place and ready to be used when arrive.