We are committed to the health and safety of all employees and our aim is to have an injury free workplace. Our company is determined to eliminate hazards or any potential danger which may cause accidents, injuries or illness to employees, contractors and visitors.
The objectives are to:
- Comply with all relevant statutory obligations such as OH & S
- Provide adequate resources to establish and maintain safe systems of work
- Continuously improve performance through technology, education and good management practices.
- Provide health and safety training for employees.
- Promote a positive health & safety atmosphere which is based on the principal that all accidents can be prevented.
- Establish a contingency program for unexpected events to minimize potential hazards to people, assets and the environment.
All managers, supervisors, and employees are accountable for health and safety performance in their respective areas of work.
All employees are required to follow Work Safety regulation and obligated to report any hazards or potential dangers to their supervisors. In addition, our staff must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing if necessary.
Our commitment to health and safety is as important as our commitment to our client’s business objectives.
This policy and associated procedures will be reviewed in consultation with the appropriate parties on an annual basis for relevance and effectiveness.